- Injectibles with botox and fillers
- Threadlifts (Duolift, UltraV, Y Ko)
- Energy based devices ( HIFU/ Ulthera / Thermage)
ULTIMATE KOREAN 3D DREAMLIFT – consists of fillers +/- dermalift +/- Threads/ HIFU
The DC-Dream-Lift is Dr Daniel Chang’s signature technique, combining 3 key modalities injectibles, threads, and machines.
These are as follows. A popular non surgical facelift treatment originating from Seoul, South Korea, termed the Dermalift, the 8 Point Lift from Brazil, and the Ultra V lift from Korea and the Energy based device, HIFU, which is the Korean version of the Ulthera from US.
Dermalift: It involves injecting botulinum protein into the superficial layers of the skin, which
1) Stimulates and re-orders the fibroblasts of your skin cells to bind more elastin and collagen, hence creating an instant tightening effect
2) It also has a collagen stimulating effect, hence a sustained result over time.
8 Point Lift + Thread Ultra V lift: Followed by the careful use of fillers and threadsat key positions to lift, anchor and support your saggy skin. Overall result is a lifted, tighter you.
The end result is an instant tightening and face-lifting effect, which gets better over the next 7 to 14 days.
Of course, threads are not without side effects. Moving on, here are some info about threads.
I will classify threads into 3 main categories.
- Support threads
- Suspension threads
How do Suspension threads work?
- An immediate lift through repositioning soft tissue
- Regenerative action with collagen stimulation for progressive and natural results
What can I expect?
- Local anaesthesia is carefully injected into the entry and exit sites.
- The threads are gently passed under the skin to induce the lift.
- Whole procedure takes 30mins.
- One can expect mild bruising and swelling which will resolve on its own. Occasionally, one may notice dimpling of the skin and tethering of threads after 1 -2 weeks post treatment. These improve on its own.
- Less commonly, the side effect of infection. So its always important to find a credible threadlift provider.
Which areas can be improved?
- Laugh lines and marionette lines
How lasting are the results?
One can expect up to 2 years, with maintainence treatment in the interim.
A surgical facelift involves dissection and the repositioning of the SMAS. This is the gold standard for facelift.FACELIFT
Hence the take home message from this article is, combination therapy is the way to go. Combination therapy, with fillers, microbotox and energy based devices ARE EXCELLENT to produce a safe, efficient and effective non surgical facelift.
Here’s to a firmer, tighter, lifted and more natural you!
Making Asia more beautiful, one face at a time.
To learn more about:
ALL Aesthetic treatments, do click here to the homepage: Ultimate Guide to Korean Medical Aesthetics.
Threadlifts, pls click here Facelift, V-Lift.
Dermal fillers, pls click here ABCs to Dermal Fillers.