What is the cause of sleepy droopy eyelids?
How severe can droopy eyelids be?
When you notice someone tilting their heads backwards to see from under the eyelid, thats a sign it needs to be fixed urgently.
Because it is bad enough to obstruct vision.
This can be dangerous especially when driving or operating heavy machinery.
What are the symptoms of droopy eyelid?
- Unilateral or bilateral upper eyelids sagging
- Dry or watery eyes
- Eye strain, eyebrow ache and tired eyes
- Surgery – To tighten the levator muscles
- Non surgical – Plasma skin resurfacing to improve your eyelid skin tightness via microheat which causes tissue contracture
That wraps it up. IMHO, the eyes are one of the most vital areas for facial rejuvenation. It provides the foundation for a beautiful face. Treating the eye area is extremely challenging, but performed correctly, the results can be natural, yet dramatic.
So I hope this has been helpful!
Dr Daniel Chang
- Shetty, Rashmi. “Under eye infraorbital injection technique: the best value in facial rejuvenation.” Journal of cosmetic dermatology 13.1 (2014): 79-84.
- Huang, Yau‐Li, et al. “Clinical analysis and classification of dark eye circle.” International journal of dermatology 53.2 (2014): 164-170.
- Kaur, Manavpreet, Rakesh K. Garg, and Sanjeev Singla. “Analysis of facial soft tissue changes with aging and their effects on facial morphology: A forensic perspective.” Egyptian Journal of Forensic Sciences 5.2 (2015): 46-56.
- Roh, Mi Ryung, and Kee Yang Chung. “Infraorbital dark circles: definition, causes, and treatment options.” Dermatologic surgery 35.8 (2009): 1163-1171.
- Freitag, Fernanda Magagnin, and Tania Ferreira Cestari. “What causes dark circles under the eyes?.” Journal of cosmetic dermatology 6.3 (2007): 211-215.
- XU, TIAN‐HUA, et al. “Treatment of Infraorbital Dark Circles Using a Low‐Fluence Q‐Switched 1,064‐nm Laser.” Dermatologic Surgery 37.6 (2011): 797-803.
For more information on DARK EYE CIRCLES, Feelfree to refer to this link.
For information on Rejuran.