Dark undereye circles can be caused by a variety of reasons.
There are essentially 3 main causes of dark eye circles.
1) Facial aging – volume loss in the cheeks, skin atrophy
2) Lifestyle choices – lack of sleep, prolonged sun exposure
3) Genetics. – allergies leading to venous congestion in your undereyes
Treatments include eye cream, skin resurfacing and injectable fillers, but before you choose one it’s important to get to the root of the problem.There are also simple things you can do to alleviate dark circles under your eyes. Sometimes the problem is minor or temporary, in which case an simple home remedy will suffice.
- Get enough sleep, so yes, your beauty sleep is impt!
- Protect yourself against the sun by wearing (large) shades and a cap.
- Refrain from smoking.
Making Raffles Place more beautiful, one face at a time.
Korean Medical Aesthetics