Beauty is around the eyes of the beholder.
And I really mean around.
Our eyes, are the symbol of youth, vitality and charm.
And just under the eye is this unique roll known as the charm-roll in Korea.
The charm roll is a sign of beauty.
Here is an example of the Korean charm-roll. Popularised by Korean stars, if you watch Korean dramas, you will notice that this is hugely prevalent. Notice how the charm-roll adds sweetness and charm to a smile.
So how can it be achieved?
– Through a bladeless, non surgical technique. One does not require surgery in Korea to have these lovely rolls.
– Just a tiny needle to inject Hyaluronic Acid fillers to create this lovely roll.
– Choosing a physician with an aesthetic eye is vital, as just the right amount of filler should be used to create a perfectly proportioned charm-roll.
Is it painful?
– Commonly, patients will describe just an ant bite sensation.
Is it dangerous since it is near the eye?
– It is important to find a good physician. Under a skilled physician, the risk is minimised.
Is it the same as creating an eyebag?
-Nope, absolutely not. This is a common myth.
– An eyebag is right below the charm-roll, and makes your eyes look tired, dull, and dark.
– A charm-roll on the otherhand, does not do the above. It helps you achieve…
- Bigger, brighter eyes
- Sweetness to your smile
- Cute, charming, youthful fullness
Is there any downtime?
A small risk of bruising, like in every injection that you have.
Would it make my eyes look puffy or create dark eye circles?
Puffiness and dark eye circles are multi-factorial.
Common reasons include
- Lifestyle (sleep debt, stress)
- Genetic ( hereditary or history of allergies)
For more information on this, do refer to my article on dark eye circles.
Am I suitable?
Generally, from an aesthetic point of view, patients with skin laxity or bulging eyebags will not be ideal candidates for the charm-roll procedure.
So I hope this has been informative. You now know the difference between a charm roll and a simple eyebag. So be bold and beautiful!
Making Raffles Place more beautiful, one face at a time.
Reblogged this on sjpinkberry.