How to treat acne scars?
A personalised approach works best. And combination beats any single modality.
1. Fractional lasers
2. injectibles – Rejuran profhilo and skinboosters
3. Needle – RF microneedle + subcision
Post care instructions from Sylfirm X
Sylfirm X | Fractional laser Post Care Instructions | Dr Daniel Chang
- Immediately after treatment, your face may feel slightly stinging like a “sun-burnt” effect. It may look pinkish red and feel tight.
- This redness and stinging sensation can last 24 – 48 hours. During this period, wash your face gently with plain water or gentle soaps.
- Cooling | A face mask in the fridge helps this aspect.
- Hydrating | A moisturiser works well.
- Recovery | Key is sunblock +/- skin repair creams.
- Depending on the laser energy levels used, your face may look bronze (golden brownish) after 2 days. You might see tiny brown “pixels”, which can look like a brown net over your face.
- This signifies the start of the recovery period. You are allowed to apply makeup to camouflage the bronze look.
- You may experience dry skin flaking off (pixels dropping off) which usually resolves completely in 5 – 7 days.
- It is highly advisable to avoid prolonged exposure to the sun for 2 weeks.
- Apply sunblock regularly. This is usually applied last, just under your makeup.
- Your doctor might add other creams or oral antibiotics to the above regime, depending on your skin type.
- Do not apply any acidic, harsh or biting products like Retinoids, AHA & BHA (e.g. glycolic, salicylic acid) lotions or strong acne creams (e.g. benzoyl peroxide) on your face for 10 days after.
- Juvelook Lenisna Hybrid Filler Collagen Booster Singapore
- GOURI vs Profhilo vs SCULPTRA treatment | Singapore 2022
- ACNE treatment Singapore guide 2023 | Acne, Pores, Scars
- Dermal filler review 2022 Ellanse vs Sculptra filler | 少女针.童颜针.玻尿酸
- How to get rid of my neck lines | Treatment review 2022
Essentially, there will be no or very little downtime with this procedure. You can occasionally notice some redness that goes…
Good write up!!
Some patients report experiencing pain during treatment; others describe a “sharp” sensation, as if they are being pricked by tiny,…
This is a topic that is near to my heart… Thank you! Exactly where are your contact details though?
[…] area of expertise includes 1. non-surgical facelift | threadlift 2. Non-surgical noselift 3. Acne scars + […]