How to treat acne scars?
A personalised approach works best. And combination beats any single modality.
1. Fractional lasers
2. injectibles – Rejuran profhilo and skinboosters
3. Needle – RF microneedle + subcision
Post care instructions from Sylfirm X
Sylfirm X | Fractional laser Post Care Instructions | Dr Daniel Chang
- Immediately after treatment, your face may feel slightly stinging like a “sun-burnt” effect. It may look pinkish red and feel tight.
- This redness and stinging sensation can last 24 – 48 hours. During this period, wash your face gently with plain water or gentle soaps.
- Cooling | A face mask in the fridge helps this aspect.
- Hydrating | A moisturiser works well.
- Recovery | Key is sunblock +/- skin repair creams.
- Depending on the laser energy levels used, your face may look bronze (golden brownish) after 2 days. You might see tiny brown “pixels”, which can look like a brown net over your face.
- This signifies the start of the recovery period. You are allowed to apply makeup to camouflage the bronze look.
- You may experience dry skin flaking off (pixels dropping off) which usually resolves completely in 5 – 7 days.
- It is highly advisable to avoid prolonged exposure to the sun for 2 weeks.
- Apply sunblock regularly. This is usually applied last, just under your makeup.
- Your doctor might add other creams or oral antibiotics to the above regime, depending on your skin type.
- Do not apply any acidic, harsh or biting products like Retinoids, AHA & BHA (e.g. glycolic, salicylic acid) lotions or strong acne creams (e.g. benzoyl peroxide) on your face for 10 days after.
- Dermal Fillers Singapore
- How to get rid of my neck lines | Treatment review 2022
- Dermal filler review 2022 Ellanse vs Sculptra filler | 少女针.童颜针.玻尿酸
- Profhilo vs Volite vs Rejuran skinboosters vs Nucleofill |
- How to fix Eyebags. Undereyes. Dark eye circles Guide Singapore 2022 | Ask Dr Eyebag
Good write up!!
Some patients report experiencing pain during treatment; others describe a “sharp” sensation, as if they are being pricked by tiny,…
This is a topic that is near to my heart… Thank you! Exactly where are your contact details though?
[…] area of expertise includes 1. non-surgical facelift | threadlift 2. Non-surgical noselift 3. Acne scars + […]