- GOURI vs Profhilo vs sculptra. Which is better?
- What is GOURI?
- What is CESABP technology?
- What is GOURI PCL?
- How does Gouri PCL work?
- What is the benefit of GOURI?
- GOURI vs Profhilo vs Sculptra which is better?
- What are the long term improvements of GOURI vs Profhilo vs Sculptra?
- FAQ on Gouri PCL Injectable treatment in Singapore
- How is Gouri PCL Injectable different from other injection treatments?
- How many sessions of Gouri PCL Injectable to see results?
- How long will the results for Gouri PCL Injectable last?
- What to avoid after Gouri PCL Injectable treatments?
- How long does it take to see first results of GOURI?
- What is GOURI made of?
- Is GOURI safe? What are the side effects of Gouri?
- Who is suitable for Gouri PCL Injectable?
- How many sessions of Gouri do I need?
- Can GOURI be dissolved after injection if I do not like the results?
- Can GOURI be combined with other product like Botox, Threads, HA fillers, cross linked and non cross linked?
GOURI vs Profhilo vs sculptra. Which is better?
What is GOURI?
Collagen Enabled Solubilized Active and Biodegradable Polymer Technology.
It is DEXLEVO’s patent technology that enables regeneration of natural skin collagen and
rejuvenates your skin without the use of microparticles.
GOURI is the world’s first liquid-type PCL (Polycaprolactone) injectable that encourages sustainable collagen synthesis of natural skin that makes your skin age younger. GOURI is not a dermal filler with a localized impact or a temporary skin booster.
What is CESABP technology?
Collagen Enabled Solubilized Active and Biodegradable Polymer Technology. It is DEXLEVO’s patent technology that enables regeneration of natural skin collagen and rejuvenates your skin without the microparticles.
What is GOURI PCL?
GOURI is the 1st liquid type PCL (polycarprolactone) injectable. GOURI rejuvenates our skin by promoting collagenesis on the entire face. Spreading naturally on the entire face, GOURI generates collagen synthesis which has decreased due to the skin-aging.
How does Gouri PCL work?
Gouri is a fully liquid collagen stimulator that is injected uniformly into your dermis layer. Ageing leads to collagen loss and Gouri PCL injectable is able to address facial ageing signs such as volume loss and contour laxity, providing an immediate and long-lasting facial tightening effect.
What is the benefit of GOURI?
GOURI vs Profhilo vs Sculptra which is better?
- What is the Spreadability of GOURI vs Profhilo vs Sculptra?
- GOURI naturally spreads and regenerates collagen on the entire face.
- Profhilo contains hyaluronic acid which spreads seamlessly and works beautifully on your midface and lower face for hydration and skin tightening.
- Sculptra works amazingly with post treatment massaging for optimum results.
- What are the benefits of GOURI vs Profhilo vs Sculptra?
- Sculptra consists of PLLA, poly L lactic acid, is perfect for facial volumization and collagen regeneration to tighten skin. Of the 3, it is the only product which can boost facial volumization, and because it is not an instant superficial volume increase, there is no need to dissolve it compared to regular fillers.
- Gouri has beautiful collagen regeneration properties, hence a beautiful anti ageing treatment. Of the 3, it is the only one indicated for upper face treatment.
- Profhilo consists of pure HA, hyaluronic acid and hence has the best properties when it comes to hydrolifting of your skin.
How comfortable is GOURI vs Profhilo vs Sculptra treatment?
- GOURI needs only 10 points inject for the entire face
- Profhilo also req only 10 injections points.
- Sculptra, depending on your area of concern and injector proficiency, requires 4 – 8 points.
What are the long term improvements of GOURI vs Profhilo vs Sculptra?
GOURI restores the collagen synthesis rate which has decreased due to skin-aging and rejuvenates the skin more younger and healthier.
Sculptra restores facial volume, and this lasts longer than typical HA fillers.
Profhilo is superior to uncrossed linked and cross linked skin boosters when it comes to skin hydration.
FAQ on Gouri PCL Injectable treatment in Singapore
How is Gouri PCL Injectable different from other injection treatments?
It is a fully liquid PCL treatment, vs the other PCL products which are gel based. Being liquid means it achieves better distribution in your skin.
How many sessions of Gouri PCL Injectable to see results?
3-4 sessions, spaced every month.
How long will the results for Gouri PCL Injectable last?
A completed protocol of 3-4 sessions will last an individual 9- 12 months.
What to avoid after Gouri PCL Injectable treatments?
Can you combine Gouri PCL Injectable with other treatments?
It is best to wait 1 month before and after Gouri PCL.
How long does it take to see first results of GOURI?
It depends on a patient’s condition. It takes time to induce neocollagenesis after injection. Normally you can see first visual results within 4 weeks.
What is GOURI made of?
21% of PCL / only PCL
Is GOURI safe? What are the side effects of Gouri?
DEXLEVO has successfully completed Phase-1 clinical trials and Phase-2 clinical trials which included over 200 people.
Gouri is a CE approved treatment. It is a safe procedure with no long term side effects. GOURI is 100% bio-compatible and can be broken down by your body naturally. It consists of only liquid PCL which is easily spread out across the face.
As with most injectable treatments, most patients notice mild swelling and tiny bumps that resemble tiny mosquito bites on the treat area due to the superficial placement of Gouri. This will generally subside after 1-3 days in majority of cases.
Who is suitable for Gouri PCL Injectable?
GOURI PCL helps to promote new collagen production in the skin for a natural lifting effect with little downtime. It is suitable for anyone from 20s onwards looking to address skin laxity.
- Loss of Volume
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines
- Saggy Face and Jowls
How many sessions of Gouri do I need?
3 sessions with 4-week interval. After 3rd session, additional 1 or 2 sessions can be done at 3-6 months interval to maintain the collagen growth.
Can GOURI be dissolved after injection if I do not like the results?
PCL cannot be dissolved after injection. GOURI doesn’t give you instant superficial changes. Which means that there is no need to dissolve it.
Can GOURI be combined with other product like Botox, Threads, HA fillers, cross linked and non cross linked?
Recommendation is for a 1-month interval before and after taking other treatment.
One of the strong features of GOURI is it’s compatibility with other products. In the same session, one can apply threads, non-crosslinked skin boosters or Botox together.
When it comes to HA fillers and other cross-linked materials, we recommend 1-month interval before and after the treatment.
- GOURI vs Profhilo vs SCULPTRA treatment | Singapore 2022
- ACNE treatment Singapore guide |
- Dermal filler review 2022 Ellanse vs Sculptra filler | 少女针.童颜针.玻尿酸
- How to get rid of my neck lines | Treatment review 2022
- Botox | Dysport | Xeomin. | 肉毒素
Essentially, there will be no or very little downtime with this procedure. You can occasionally notice some redness that goes…
Good write up!!
Some patients report experiencing pain during treatment; others describe a “sharp” sensation, as if they are being pricked by tiny,…
This is a topic that is near to my heart… Thank you! Exactly where are your contact details though?
[…] area of expertise includes 1. non-surgical facelift | threadlift 2. Non-surgical noselift 3. Acne scars + […]