When you do a search for Best Aesthetic Doctor in Singapore, what do you find? When you search for the Best Aesthetic Doctor in XXX treatment, what do you get? When you search for the best Aesthetic Clinic in Singapore, what does google give you? Marketing is an industry where the winner takes it all. In my humble opinion, nothing beats good old word of mouth. If you ask me, when it comes to choosing your aesthetic doctor, I feel its more effective if you search for the reviews of the doctor you are considering. If the reviews are all good, its unlikely to be the case, unless your Aesthetic Doctor is Dr Perfect LOL. You want one with a balance of positive and negative reviews.
A Catholic and family man, father of 3 beautiful bohemian princesses. When he is not busy chasing after his kiddos, Daniel is dreaming about retiring on a farmhouse at the foot of a hill, where a freshwater stream flows, trouts fly, and sheep dance across the sky. From the top of the hill, runs an endless field of strawberries and grapes *think vineyard*. There he will be writing articles on GRATITUDE, and driving to the Gold Coast on weekends to bake in the sun.
- Free Clinic to serve the underprivileged and needy – Toa Payoh | Ang Mo Kio | Woodlands
- Ex convict Tattoo removal | Next Chapter project. Helping ex offenders erase memories of the past.
- Prisons tattoo removal | Yellow Ribbon Project
- Overseas Humanitarian Medical Project to Earthquake hit Padang
- SG Frontliners 2020 | Covid work
- Legal Aid Bureau Medical Advisory Panel
- LivesofSG | CNA Ground up initiative
- LivesofSG | Straitstimes Healthcheck Podcast – Raising awareness for mental health in working adults
- Author | International Aesthetics Journal | – Peer Reviewed
*I believe that everyone deserves to look and feel their very best. I am most grateful that my work allows me to give them awesome dreams. The way I do it is to understand, share and journey together. I just happen to beautify people.*– Daniel Chang
What do we do?
To serve the needs of men and women seeking aesthetic rejuvenation, providing them with useful educational information, ENCOURAGING AND EMPOWERING them to look and feel their very best, fulfilling their highest, truest, purest expression of themselves.
With a special interest in 1. Non-surgical facelift 2. Non surgical noselift 3. Acne scars + Skin Pigmentation Lasers
In addition to his clinical practice, Dr. Daniel Chang is a regional Physican Trainer and Key Opinion Leader. Passionate about his profession, he has authored multiple articles and sits on the Editorial Board of International Peer-reviewed Journals. In 2018, he was awarded Realself Top doctor.
Our Mission: MAKING ASIA MORE BEAUTIFUL, ONE FACE AT A TIME. DREAM. DECIDE. DELIVER. – Dr Facelift | Dedicated to advancing the standards of Aesthetic Medicine regionally, this can only mean good things for you.- Dr Facelift | Dr Daniel Chang
Dr Daniel Chang
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (Singapore)
- Membership of Royal College of Surgeons (UK)
- Teaching Faculty of US Aesthetic Academy
- Alumni Member of National Skin Centre
- Associate Member of Dermatological Society of Singapore
- Member of Society of Aesthetic Medicine
- Member of American Academy of Regenerative Medicine (AARM)
- Member of American Society for Laser, Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS)
- Accredited by the Aesthetic Practice Oversight Committee
- Key Opinion Leader | Physician Trainer for Lasers, Botulinum toxin, Filler and Threadlift
- Masterclass Trainer for American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Editorial Board Member | Author of international peer-reviewed journals
- Writer | Author | The Ultimate Guide to your Kickass Aesthetic Clinic Brand
We know it’s always a challenge to find someone you can trust. We know and we CARE. We know no one is perfect and we too have our shortcomings. Fulfil the highest, truest, purest expression of yourself. Making ASIA, more beautiful, one face at a time.
RESEARCH WORK AND PUBLICATIONS: Dr Facelift
- ‘Management of botox and filler complications – Journal of Prime international journal of aesthetic and anti-ageing medicine
- Aesthetic Treatment modalities for Facial Rejuvenation – Journal of Practical Dermatology
- Assessing the safety and efficacy of Platelet Rich Plasma – Journal of Practical Dermatology
- Diagnosing and managing hair loss – Journal of Practical Dermatology
- Aesthetic Treatments and your Skin Barrier – Aesthetics Journal UK
- Asian Midface rejuvenation with Fillers, HIFU and Threadlift – Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy
- The 6Rs of Aesthetic Medicine – Journal of Surgical Medicine
- Editorial board of International peer-reviewed Journal
- Author of book ULTIMATE GUIDE TO YOUR KICKASS AESTHETIC CLINIC BRAND
Believe. Dream. Achieve. Be bold and beautiful. Making Asia more beautiful, one face at a time.
- Droopy Eyelids Ptosis. Non Surgical answer | Botox vs eyedrops
- Skin whitening agents for face | How safe are online products?
- Melasma treatment Singapore Clinical Update | 2024 Review
- Maskne + ACNE Scar + Pore Review Singapore 2024 |
- What is injectible filler and y can it cause blindness? | Safety review