Dr Daniel has a secret childhood ambition to play the bold bad-ass vocal drummer for an INDIE rock-band. Speaking of bold, he is terrified of cockroaches and possesses the musical talent of a SCARECROW, with his friends who are fortunate enough to listen to his crooning, attesting he sings *ahem* like a CHICKEN being skinned alive.
*I believe that everyone deserves to look and feel their very best. I am most grateful that my work allows me to give them awesome dreams.
The way I do it is to understand, share and journey together.
I just happen to beautify people.* =) Daniel Chang
HOW DO WE DO IT? – Dr Facelift | Dr Daniel Chang
- Dedicated to physician development, I focus on training junior doctors to help more patients get access to high quality aesthetic treatments.
- I do research into evidence based medicine in order to deliver safe and effective treatment to my patients, authoring papers in international peer reviewed scientific journals and sitting on the Editorial Board of an international Journal.
- In the last 4 years, I founded and setup 3 different aesthetic clinic brands that are serving the public well, giving safe and effective treatments. In addition, I have experience in a Plastic Surgery and International medical concierge setup, hence providing patients an alternative option for discussion.
WHAT DO WE DO?
To serve the needs of men and women seeking aesthetic rejuvenation, providing them with useful educational information, ENCOURAGING AND EMPOWERING them to look and feel their very best, fulfilling their highest, truest, purest expression of themselves.
AND FINALLY, WHAT IS OUR MISSION?
Our Mission: MAKING ASIA MORE BEAUTIFUL, ONE FACE AT A TIME. DREAM. DECIDE. DELIVER. – Dr Facelift | Dr Daniel Chang
My vision is to make Singapore a regional hub known for safe and effective, evidence based Aesthetic Medicine.
- My work enables me to help people overcome the odds to look and feel their very best, and I am most grateful for that.
- I seek to beautify people, guiding men and women to achieve awesome dreams.
- My vision is to make Asia more beautiful, one face at a time. And by beautiful, I do not mean just looking your very best. My wish is for you to feel your very best.
Dedicated to advancing the standards of Aesthetic Medicine Practice regionally, this can only mean good things for you.- Dr Facelift | Dr Daniel Chang
Our Mission: MAKING ASIA MORE BEAUTIFUL, ONE FACE AT A TIME. Believe. Dream. Achieve. DREAM. DECIDE. DELIVER.
In society today, I find that 3 groups of people are at risk. With the rise of social media, and the use of gadgets to communicate, the generation today is faced with a new set of challenges.
Social media portrays people in the most positive light. Seeing your peers posting beautiful pictures and participating in awesome events creates a notion that ‘the grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side’. This creates the false impression that other people’s lives are so cushy and impressive, while you yourself may be struggling in so many ways.
I wish for you to look and feel your very best.
I wish for you to be so mentally strong that nothing can rock your peace.
I wish for you to forget the mistakes of the past and press on to your greater work for the future.
Dr Daniel Chang
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (Singapore)
- Membership of Royal College of Surgeons (UK)
- Teaching Faculty of US Aesthetic Academy
- Alumni Member of National Skin Centre
- Associate Member of Dermatological Society of Singapore
- Member of Society of Aesthetic Medicine
- Member of American Academy of Regenerative Medicine (AARM)
- Member of American Society for Laser, Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS)
- Accredited by the Aesthetic Practice Oversight Committee
- Key Opinion Leader | Regional Trainer for Lasers, Botulinum toxin, Filler and Threadlift
- Masterclass Trainer for American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Editorial Board Member | Author of international peer-reviewed journals
- Writer | Author | The Ultimate Guide to your Kickass Aesthetic Clinic Brand
We know it’s always a challenge to find someone you can trust. We know and we CARE. We know no one is perfect and we too have our shortcomings. But, we are dedicated to doing our very BEST for you. We are here for you, and here to journey with you on your Aesthetic dream. Our dream is to help you look and feel your very best. To be so mentally strong that nothing can rock your peace. TRANSFORM your solitary fantasies into a million realities. Fulfil the highest, truest, purest expression of yourself. Making ASIA, more beautiful, one face at a time.
Dr DANIEL CHANG |
POET | CATHOLIC | TRIATHLETE |
Education and Experience
Dedicated to advancing the standards of Aesthetic Medicine Practice regionally, Dr Daniel Chang regularly helps with the education of doctors, being on the teaching faculty with the US Academy of Aesthetic Medicine. Dr Daniel Chang holds a Masters with Distinction (MSc) in Aesthetic Medicine from the UK. He graduated from the National University of Singapore with a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS). He went on to develop his microsurgical skills and clinical dexterity, and in the process, attained the prestigious postgraduate degree from the Royal College of Surgeons Ireland (MRCS Ireland) and subsequently pursued a First Fellowship from the Royal College of United Kingdom (First FRCR).
He has a firm grounding in minimally invasive aesthetic treatments, and good experience with post surgical care. Being a Medical Physician with special interest in the craft of Clinical Dermatology and Aesthetic Medicine, he holds accreditations in various aesthetic procedures from the Aesthetic Practice Oversight Committee Singapore. He is a member of the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine, Singapore Society of Aesthetic Medicine, National Skin Centre Singapore and the Dermatological Society of Singapore. He is a Key Opinion Leader and Trainer for Laser, Botox, Filler, and Threadlift techniques and has trained doctors in the region.
He does extensive research into evidence based medicine in order to deliver cutting edge treatment to his patients, hence he has authored papers in international peer reviewed scientific journals, and these include topics ranging from
RESEARCH WORK AND PUBLICATIONS: Dr Facelift
- ‘Management of botox and filler complications – Journal of Prime international journal of aesthetic and anti-ageing medicine
- Aesthetic Treatment modalities for Facial Rejuvenation – Journal of Practical Dermatology
- Assessing the safety and efficacy of Platelet Rich Plasma – Journal of Practical Dermatology
- Diagnosing and managing hair loss – Journal of Practical Dermatology
- Aesthetic Treatments and your Skin Barrier – Aesthetics Journal UK
- Asian Midface rejuvenation with Fillers, HIFU and Threadlift – Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy
- The 6Rs of Aesthetic Medicine – Journal of Surgical Medicine
- Editorial board of International peer-reviewed Journal
- Author of book ULTIMATE GUIDE TO YOUR KICKASS AESTHETIC CLINIC BRAND
Area of Expertise
He has a special interest in treating the skin and face.
Pigmentation, Pimples, Pores: For the skin, he designs a treatment plan based on your skin tone, texture and laxity. He commonly treats acne, acne scarring, pores and pigmentation (freckles, sunspots, Hori’s Nevus, melasma). Programmes include the DC Snow White, DC My Fair Lady and DC Crystal Clear.
Glow: He is a laser specialist and seeks to enhance your skins’s natural radiance, glow and hydration with his signature DC Timeless Glow programme.
Facelift: He carefully combines Doublo, Thermage and Ulthera, with dermal fillers, microbotox and threadlifts to target various skin laxity issues and achieve a non invasive facelift, termed the DC Dreamlift programme.
Dermal fillers / botox / Skinboosters / threadlifts
As for the face, he is highly specialised in the use of injectibles, being a Masterclass Trainer, and performs advanced toxins, dermal fillers and threadlifts to enhance and bring out your best features. He has a keen eye for beauty, and seeks to make Asia more beautiful, one face at a time.
Finally, for the body, he is a firm proponent of healthy living to aid patients in reducing those unwanted inches. He emphasises a carefully tailored diet and lifestyle programme, termed the DC Renew-me.
Outside His Practice: Medical Blog, Volunteer work and Ironman dream
Dr Chang maintains this blog on Korean Medical aesthetics, beauty, health and wellness to provide an easily accessible and reliable platform for people to find practical answers to their queries. Blessed with two bubbly girls, when he is not busy looking after his 2 baby princesses, he volunteers at a free clinic, which he has been doing for the last few years, and at the Prisons, making a small difference, one person at a time. He is also a die hard athlete, and spends his free time pounding the tracks along his neighbourhood. His ambition is to actively compete in the Hawaii Ironman before he turns 40.
- Free Clinic to serve the underprivileged and needy
- Ex convict and needy Tattoo removal – Next Chapter project. Helping ex offenders erase memories of the past.
- Prisons tattoo removal – Yellow Ribbon Project
- Overseas Humanitarian Medical Project to Earthquake hit Padang
We know it’s always a challenge to find someone you can trust. We know and we CARE. We know no one is perfect and we too have our shortcomings. But, we are dedicated to doing our very BEST for you. We are here for you, and here to journey with you on your Aesthetic dream. TRANSFORM your solitary fantasies into a million realities. Fulfil the highest, truest, purest expression of yourself. Making ASIA, more beautiful, one face at a time.
Dr DANIEL CHANG |
POET | CATHOLIC | TRIATHLETE |
Key Opinion Leader
Trainer for Lasers, Filler, Botox and Threadlift Techniques regionally
Contributor for PRIME Journal | AESTHETIC Journal UK
Believe. Dream. Achieve. Be bold and beautiful. Making Asia more beautiful, one face at a time.