HIFU | PLASMA LASER TREATMENT
High intensity Focus UltraSound
What is HIFU?
Cutting edge ultrasound technology for lifting and tightening saggy skin.
How is it done?
A gel is applied on your face and neck, and a ultrasound probe delivers the energy directly over your face to the desired layer. You will feel a tingling sensation intermittently.
What are side effects of HIFU?
This is essentially a treatment with zero to minimal downtime. In some cases, you may see some redness that disappears over hours. In rare cases, wheals may form but this is also transient.
How does HIFU work?
HIFU – high intensity focused ultrasound delivered onto the SMAS layer to lift, firm and tighten.
Collagen stimulation and growth over the next 3 to months for increased efficacy.
What is the Treatment interval?
2 sessions a year for optimum results.
How does HIFU feel?
During treatment, some patients do feel the discomfort, some patients describe a ‘sharp’ sensation, as if little hot toothpicks are pricking them. Your physician will customise a programme to reduce this pain sensation.
What are the results of HIFU?
- Softening of the jawline, nasolabial fold, double chin.
- Lifting of midface and eyebrow.
- Tightening and firming of face.
- understand YOUR skin health and COMMIT to a consistent skincare regime in order to enhance and maintain results
- The procedure delivers focused ultrasound energy at precise depths and temperatures to initiate neocollagenesis, without disrupting the surface of the skin. This energy jump-starts the new collagen building process. (4.5mm to the SMAS/platysma, 3mm to the deep dermis and 1.5mm to the superficial dermis)
- In some cases, we can combine HIFU with RF and you get even better results. Of course results are better when your skin has a lot of healthy collagen and elastin
Plasma LASER for Eyes
What can PLASMA Laser help with?
1- Eyelid tightening
2- Eyebrow lifting
3- Softening of wrinkles around the eye
To learn more about:
ALL Aesthetic treatments, do click here Ultimate Guide to Korean Medical Aesthetics.
Threadlifts, pls click here Facelift, V-Lift.
Dermal fillers, pls click here ABCs to Dermal Fillers.
Pigments and pigmentation in skin. Please click here PIGMENTS