SAGGY FACE| SAGGY SKIN TREATMENT
Why do we have saggy skin?
1. Biological ageing – Gradual loss of collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid in skin, bone loss and soft tissue loss
2. Photo-ageing – Sun exposure leads to free radical damage of skin collagen, elastin, Hyaluronic acid
How can we treat saggy skin?
- Microbotox + Fillers
- Lifting with Threadlift
- Maintainence with energy based devices – RF, HIFU
How can I increase collagen production in my face?
Studies demonstrate that neocollagenesis occurs with controlled skin injury. This can be achieved with the following.
- Injectibles – fillers, collagen stimulants, Threadlift
- Energy based devices – RF, HIFU, RF microneedles
Is there any downtime?
These treatments are classified as non-invasive treatments.
- Please refer to the individual treatments for further understanding.
To learn more about:
ALL Aesthetic treatments, do click here Ultimate Guide to Korean Medical Aesthetics.
Lifting, V-FACE, pls click here Facelift, V-Lift.
Dermal fillers, pls click here NATURAL FILLERS
Pigments and pigmentation in skin. Please click here PIGMENTS