Good day folks.
Today I am going to share with you quick tips on how to be BOLD and BEAUTIFUL! I shall divide this into the 3 Ss, SKIN, SHAPE and SOFT TISSUE. Let me explain.
So how do I analyse the skin?
Now I look at the skin in the following way.
1) Quality – Hydration and dewiness, glow and radiance -> This is where skinboosters work best.
2) Tone – Pigmentation, reds and browns -> This can be improved with IPL and pigment lasers.
3) Texture – Pores, scars. -> This can be improved with Skinboosters, intracel and lasers.
What can I do to improve my skin?
As every skin is different, I recommend a customised approach, combining skinboosters, lasers, IPL and chem peels to address your skincare woes.
– To harmonise your shape, and add character to your face.
What can you do to harmonise your face?
First, decide if you want to restore, or enhance your features.
Next, find a physician with a keen eye for beauty. Commonly, this can be achieved thru the use of fillers, botox, threads, Ulthera, Thermage etc .
SOFT TISSUE VOLUME AND ANTI-SAGGINESS
– To correct and enhance your features to a younger more refreshed you.
What can you do to correct soft tissue loss and sagginess?
– Sagginess -> Treatment involves non invasive skin lifting with Ulthera and Thermage, or more invasively with Threads.
– Vol loss, folds -> The careful use of fillers, placing them at strategic locations will pump up your features in the right places.
– Dynamic lines -> Use of botox to soften and bring your face to a relaxed state.
So I hope this has been useful. I will be heading for a vacation and back the following Sat. Til then, happy holidays!